- 100% support from pregnancy to postpartum via phone, email & home visits
- A welcome tote bag & information packet with resources to help you make informed decisions that are best for you
- 9 ft. Rebozo - a woven cloth traditionally used to ease prenatal aches & pains, support optimal laboring positions, assist the mother's postpartum healing and/or as a baby carrier.
- Two pre-birth planning consultations to answer questions, relieve stress and fear, discuss your birth visions and map out a birth plan, if desired (1.5-2 hours each)
- 24/7 on-call status two weeks before your due date and continually until baby arrives
- Continuous support throughout your labor and birth
- Digital photos with your camera, if desired
- Immediate postpartum support for up to two hours at place of birth
- Three postpartum follow-ups at your home to help during this new transition and get you off to the best start (1-2 hours each)
- PLUS -
- Herbal health consultation to ensure that you're giving your baby and your body the best support
- 3-month supply of prenatal tea (highly nutritive for both you and your baby, tonifying and strengthening your uterus to prepare for a healthier birth) OR a custom blend to support your body's needs
- 4 oz. Mama's Belly Balm (rejuvenate, pamper and smooth your skin)
- 4 oz. Baby’s Booty Balm (protect baby's bottom while soothing with anti-microbial oils)
- 1 oz. Herbal Sitz Spray (soothe and cleanse your nether-regions with a pain relieving and anti-microbial herbal spray)
1 oz. Soothing Baby Oil (a moisturizing combination of herbs to soothe and calm baby after bathing or changing)
- 1 oz. Calming Chamomile Extract (a glycerine-based extract to ease digestion or teething woes)
- 3 month supply of postpartum tea (nourishing lactation tea) OR an herbal blend of your choice to help your body find its balance as a new mother
Labor Support & Herbal Package
You can access all of your forms and files here.
Download and save the contract as a PDF. You should then be able to fill it out and can send me the newly saved PDF.
Please email me if you have any questions!