100% support from pregnancy to postpartum via phone, email & home visits
- 9 ft. Rebozo - a woven cloth traditionally used to ease prenatal aches & pains, support optimal laboring positions, assist the mother's postpartum healing and/or as a baby carrier.
- Two pre-birth planning consultations to answer questions, relieve stress and fear, discuss your birth visions and map out a birth plan, if desired (1.5-2 hours each)
- 24/7 on-call status three weeks before your due date and continually until baby arrives
- Continuous support throughout your labor and birth
- Digital photos with your camera, if desired
- Immediate postpartum support for up to two hours at place of birth
- Three postpartum follow-ups at your home to help during this new transition and get you off to the best start (2 hours each)
Please email me to purchase this LABOR SUPPORT package with just a deposit of $350 and/or to establish an extended payment plan.
Labor Support Package (paid in full)
You can access all of your forms and files here (password: Ithaca)
Download and save the forms as a PDF. You should then be able to fill them out and send along the newly saved PDFs.
Please email me with any questions!