100% support from pregnancy through postpartum via phone, email & video
- Three (3) prenatal consultations to review your unique scenario, answer questions, relieve stress and fear, discuss hospital policies, review evidence-based information + best practices for pregnancy, labor or postpartum care, and create a birth plan based on your needs, values and options at your place of birth (1 hour each)
- 24/7 on-call status three weeks before your due date and continually until your baby arrives
- Available via text, phone calls and video to support and strategize during early labor, your transition to the hospital, and throughout the entirety of your birthing process.
- Continuous virtual support for up to two hours after your birth
- Ten (10) virtual postpartum follow-ups (30 minutes each) throughout the first 6 weeks to offer information and emotional support regarding: newborn care, physical healing, sleep strategies, feeding, referrals to community pracitioners (as appropriate), bathing, navigating life with a newborn, helping older children adjust, pumping, creating a safe space for emotional processing, family dynamics, and baby wearing.
- Unlimited texts and phone calls for up to 6 weeks
Please email me to purchase this VIRTUAL LABOR SUPPORT package with just a deposit of $150 and/or extended payment plan. As always, please contact me about options for bartering + trade or sliding-scale fees. You deserve support, no matter what.
Virtual Labor Support
You can access all of your forms and files here (password: Ithaca)
Download and save the forms as a PDF. You should then be able to fill them out and send along the newly saved PDFs.
Please email me with any questions!